Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Ferocious Quandary

First of all, why ferocious? Simply because it's so intense.

Let me just get this straight and over with. My family will visit Singapore again on August 8th, and I really want and need to see them. Yet, from 7th until 10th, GTD is taking place. These two events are concurrent.

This is really something. Both are really important for me, and I can't just leave either one be. I wish I could find some vacant space of time within the overwhelmingly packed GTD, be it only 2 hours, to visit my family at Holiday Inn.

This is a moment where I have to choose one of two alternatives with at least one unsatisfactory consequence, although hardly nobody says that something like this spices up life. Hmm... needless to say, I have to utilize my very best judgment and sense of priority to cope with this dilemma. Sacrifice of time and energy is a must.

Help me choose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lagi2 gw nanya..

GTD itu apa? taunya GTO, wakaka

Abhyasa said...

GTD itu Great Teacher Doraemon, hahaha...

GTD itu Get Together Day, kyk acara orientasi freshie2 NTU, tapi bwt yg Indo doang...