Sunday, July 27, 2008

Week of Endless Pursuit

Hmm, it's been a week since I last wrote...

Well, as most of you already know, I couldn't write as frequently as before because of my activities. They took a hell lot of time.

One of them was CSA FOC (Catholic Students' Apostolate Freshmen Orientation Camp), and I took part as a welfare main committee. As the name suggests, my job was to ensure the well-being of the participants, be it providing food or first aid.

The whole camp took 4 days, with the last 2 days spent at Aloha Loyang (near Pasir Ris Park, all the way across Singapore from NTU). Of course, tiring was it. One thing for sure, though: it was damn fun. I got to know the freshies and fellow seniors. The games were outright enjoyable. The chalet was awfully nice. At the end of the day, it was so heavenly a camp.

On the last day of the camp, everybody went out to East Coast Park to play beach games. (Randy and) I didn't go though, because we had a convocation to be present. It was Kelsen's. With that in mind, we went straight from Pasir Ris to NTU, took some rest, and attended the convocation. After congratulating some friends, I went back to join the GTD senior camp (which took 2 days, but I can't talk about it now).

Okay, so after the senior camp had finished, I was free from this morning onwards. I went to the church with the usual friends and some more (not unusual) friends and... freshies! There were pretty many of them; 7 or 8 people, I guess. I reckon that it was their first Mass in Singapore (so what?). After the Mass, we did our weekly chores: eat and shop at Jurong Point, but this time plus getting the freshies to know their way around JP. We ate at Kopitiam (as usual), shopped at Fair Price, and visited Popular.

Maybe that's all there is to say. Other than playing bridge and winning at least 4 out of 5 matches, there's no so significant a story to tell. Since I'm getting a little tired now, I'm going to use some rest... my feet are still killing me due to outdoor games yesterday.

See you next post, and I hope it will be posted soon ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waah sibuk pisan euy..

btw convocation iku opo to yo?? o.oa

Unknown said...

Convocation itu acara wisuda gitu deh... makan gratis bwt mereka yg ga wisudaan... =P